New Libra OnDemand Package Update
Friday, February 24, 2012 at 10:06AM
Libra OnDemand in CRM, HRM, Package Update, Product News, Support
Sales & Catering
- New JS Function Calendar (available through the “Function Diary” button on the Booking)
- Support of Function priorities
- Validation of parallel Definite bookings
- Status following for Functions & Groups
- Added Support of Multi certificate per transaction
- Added period of activity for Rewards to have different price per period
- Introduced concept of Sub Rules which makes process of creating rules easier
- Added “Required days” option to select day(s) of week when the rule is active
- Added sorting to Email Template List page
This package may also fix some isolated trigger related issues when changing status on Booking/Group or deleting Groups.
Contact Libra OnDemand Support with any questions.
Article originally appeared on CRM Meets Hospitality - Libra OnDemand News and Blog (http://blog.libraondemand.com/).
See website for complete article licensing information.