FORECAST: Cloudy in New York City, as Libra OnDemand Showcases Award-Winning SaaS CRM Solution at IH/M&RS
Industry-leading CRM provider to demonstrate how their cloud-based suite of Force.com applications saves time and money for hotel clients around the globe – Visit Booth #2670 at IH/M&RS 2010, November 14-16 –
Libra OnDemand, the first on-demand CRM solution built specifically for the worldwide hospitality industry on the Force.com platform, today announced that they will demo their comprehensive suite of CRM tools at the International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show (IH/M&RS), to be held November 14-16 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Libra OnDemand representatives, including Gregg Hopkins, CEO will be on hand to conduct live demonstrations of the award-winning, web-based hotel CRM solution at the Technology Innovation Center (Booth # 2670) sponsored by Hospitality Upgrade Magazine. This year marks Libra OnDemand’s first time exhibiting at IH/M&RS, which is one of the hospitality industry’s premier North American tradeshows. Over 30,000 hospitality professionals from around the world are expected to attend.
Since launching nearly 2 years ago, Libra OnDemand has grown rapidly, as hotels worldwide have discovered the many time- and cost-saving benefits of operating in the cloud. To date, over 150 properties (50,000+ rooms) in 15 countries have implemented Libra OnDemand to more effectively manage their guest services, email marketing, and customer communications programs.
“As more and more hotels are adopting the flexibility and affordability of web-based software operations, we have continued to leverage the power tools that the cloud provides,” said Gregg Hopkins, CEO of Libra OnDemand. “Our latest innovation is a social collaboration application direct from salesforce.com, called ‘Chatter.’ This application has been aptly nicknamed by some users as ‘Facebook for the Enterprise’ and offers a multitude of useful communication tools, such as user profiles, status notifications, commenting capabilities and groups.”
Since Libra OnDemand is embedded on the Force.com platform, every type of record within the Libra OnDemand system is now Chatter-enabled, meaning that hotel management and sales staff can easily follow relevant people, documents and applications, with the option of receiving updates whenever edits are made or statuses are changed.
In addition, the Libra OnDemand solution includes individual modules, which can be utilized separately or as a complete web-based solution. These include:
- Customer Relationship Management: Account and contact data is collected and synchronized, providing a complete 360° view of each customer.
- Loyalty Management: Frequent customers are recognized with service requests and/or customized rewards programs that are flexibly configured.
- Group Sales & Event Management: The entire process is managed from the initial customer inquiry and ordering service items to printing out banquet event orders and departmental function sheets.
- Analytics: Guest and company data is centralized, providing limitless graphics and reports.
- Email Marketing: Communications, surveys and campaigns are easily automated, with the ability to create dynamic lists and segment databases by multiple criteria.
- Customer Portal: Utilizing salesforce.com’s Sites and Customer Portal technologies, in-house and frequent customers are given self-service options through customized, online consumer-facing websites.
To schedule an appointment for a product demo or for additional information, please visit the Technology Innovation Center (Booth # 2670) at IH/M&RS, contact Gregg Hopkins at email@example.com or visit www.libraondemand.com.
About Libra OnDemand
Libra OnDemand leverages the power of the world’s most popular on demand platform (Force.com) to provide a comprehensive suite of hospitality specific applications: Customer Relationship Management, Loyalty Management, Group Sales & Event Management, Analytics, Email Marketing, as well as an online consumer-facing application, Customer Portal. Libra OnDemand is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application that is designed to drive sales and increase revenues for the world’s premier hotel organizations. Requiring zero infrastructure or upfront capital investment, Libra OnDemand is simple to use, easy to customize, and quick to implement. For more information about Libra OnDemand, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website www.libraondemand.com.